- From 1994 till 1997, she was an executive member of the Bengal Association in Pondicherry, India, with the title ‘Cultural Secretary’, organizing and directing and also taking part in several cultural events.
- From October 1996 till September 1998, she was selected as an ‘A’ Grade Dancer with the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting of India and she has performed folk and traditional and Creative Dances at various places in South India during that period.
- Since January 1998, she was chosen to be the Deputy Secretary General with International Institute of Perfect Arts (IIPA) in New Delhi, India, and apart from organizing shows she has also performed on behalf of this institute since then.
- She was the Artistic Director of her dance company in London, Creative Dance Limited, from 2000 to 2006. She organized and produced performances, workshops, classes and training programmes for Creative Dance Limited.
- She produced a Short Movie with Director Peter Yesley, Lungiman Takes a Ride, that screened on the opening night of the IAAC Film Festival in New York City in 2008.
- She is a former Board of Director of Tendu Inc., New York City. And the former Producer of a unique dance initiative called ‘NYC10 Dance Initiative‘ in NYC, from 2011 until 2014.
- She is a dance curator at Dixon Place, curating two dance series 8 in Show and Fast Forward and she is joined the Board of Directors at Dixon Place Theater since March 2016 till date. She also curates and co-produces StylePointe, a collaboration of fashion and dance since 2015. She organizes NYC Drawing the Dance Workshop and Dixon Connect Networking Event for everyone creative.
Her Training Her Achievements Her Performances Her Performance Photos Her Paintings