Currently curating the following dance series at Dixon Place located at 161A Chrystie Street, NY 10002, to be showcased in 2016.
- Fast Forward – for longer choreographs of 25 – 35 minutes (one show each month for 8 months)
- 8 In Show – for shorter choreographs of 5 to 12 minutes (one show every quarterly). Here are some photos from this showcase.
- Curating 30-30-30 – Celebrating the end of the year with a special dance performance, benefiting the Dance Programs in Dixon Place on December 30th. Here are some photos from this sold out performance in 2016.
- NYC Drawing the Dance – Workshop. Starting from August 2016. On going bi-monthly workshop.
* StylePointe – A collaboration of “Fashion and Dance“. Exploring the relationship between Fashion & Dance during NY Fall Fashion Week, at Dixon Place Theater, NYC.
Photos of the ‘StylePointe’ 2016 performance.
Photos of the ‘StylePointe 2015’ performance.
Photos of the StylePointe 2017′ performance.
* NYC10, New York City, New York, US.
(Photos by Peter Yesley, Copyright NYC10)
* Resolutions! for 3 consecutive years at The Place, London, UK
(Photos by Peter Yesley)
* Shivanova Orchestra, London, UK.
* Producer, Lungiman Takes a Ride, a short-film, screened on the opening night of Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival in Rose Theater, Frederick P. Rose Hall, home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 6 PM.