* StylePointe – A collaboration of “Fashion and Dance“. Exploring the relationship between Fashion & Dance during NY Fall Fashion Week, at Dixon Place Theater, NYC.
Photos of ‘StylePointe 2015’ performance.
Photos of ‘StylePointe’ 2016 performance.
Photos of ‘StylePointe 2017’ performance.
Photos of ‘StylePointe 2018’ performance.
Photos of “StylePointe 2019′ performance.
- NYC Drawing the Dance Workshop. Starting from August 2016. On going bi-monthly workshop.
- Virtual NYC Drawing the Dance Workshop – during NYC Pause for COVID-19 in 2020. All works are shard in Creative Performances Instagram.
- ‘Dixon Connect’– A networking event for everyone creative. A new ongoing initiative started since March 2018 presented by Dixon Place. Networking for performing artists & everyone creative with MAX4 Performance Segment.
- ‘Dancing Art‘ – A new project in 2020, a collaboration between visual artists and choreographers.
Currently curating the following dance series at Dixon Place located at 161A Chrystie Street, NY 10002, to be showcased in 2016.
- “Dance Bloc” dance series in DPTV in Nov and Dec 2020: DBI, DBII & DBIII.
- “Dance Quarantine” dance series in DP TV during NYC Pause for COVID-19. All the works are available to watch in Past DP TV Programs. DQI, DQII, DQIII, DQIV, DQV, DQVI, DQVII.
- Paved Paradise – an outdoor dance performance at The Clemente parking lot in Manhattan’s lower east side on Oct 24, 2020 as part of Raising Cain Campaign fundraising event for Dixon Place.
- Fast Forward – for longer choreographs of 25 – 35 minutes (one show each month for 8 months)
- 8 In Show – for shorter choreographs of 5 to 12 minutes (one show every quarterly). Here are some photos from this showcase.
- 30-30-30 – Celebrating the end of the year with a special dance performance, benefiting the Dance Programs in Dixon Place on December 30th. Event pages: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (virtual). Here are some photos 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
* NYC10, New York City, New York, US.
(Photos by Peter Yesley, Copyright NYC10)
* Resolutions! for 3 consecutive years at The Place, London, UK
(Photos by Peter Yesley)
* Shivanova Orchestra, London, UK.
* Producer, Lungiman Takes a Ride, a short-film, screened on the opening night of Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival in Rose Theater, Frederick P. Rose Hall, home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 6 PM.