Currently curating the following dance series at Dixon Place located at 161A Chrystie Street, NY 10002, to be showcased in 2016.
- Fast Forward – for longer choreographs of 25 – 35 minutes (one show each month for 8 months)
- 8 In Show – for shorter choreographs of 5 to 12 minutes (one show every quarterly). Here are some photos from this showcase.
- NYC Drawing the Dance – Workshop. Starting from August 2016. On going bi-monthly workshop.
* StylePointe – A collaboration of “Fashion and Dance“. Exploring the relationship between Fashion & Dance during NY Fall Fashion Week, at Dixon Place Theater, NYC.
Photos of ‘StylePointe 2015’ performance.
Photos of ‘StylePointe’ 2016 performance.
Photos of ‘StylePointe 2017’ performance.
Photos of ‘StylePointe 2018’ performance.
* NYC10, New York City, New York, US.
(Photos by Peter Yesley, Copyright NYC10)
* Resolutions! for 3 consecutive years at The Place, London, UK
(Photos by Peter Yesley)
* Shivanova Orchestra, London, UK.
* Producer, Lungiman Takes a Ride, a short-film, screened on the opening night of Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival in Rose Theater, Frederick P. Rose Hall, home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 6 PM.