Like us on Follow us on Facebook; Twitter; Follow us on Instagram, #stylepointenyc
– A networking event for everyone creative. A new ongoing initiative started since March 2018 presented by Dixon Place. Networking for performing artists & everyone creative with MAX4 Performance Segment. ‘Dixon Connect’
‘ Dancing Art‘ – A new project in 2020, a collaboration between visual artists and choreographers.
Currently curating the following dance series at located at 161A Chrystie Street, NY 10002, to be showcased in 2016. Dixon Place
“Dance Quarantine” dance series in DP TV during NYC Pause for COVID-19. All the works are available to watch in Past DP TV Programs. DQI, DQII, DQIII, DQIV, DQV, DQVI, DQVII.
– an outdoor dance performance at The Clemente parking lot in Manhattan’s lower east side on Oct 24, 2020 as part of Raising Cain Campaign fundraising event for Dixon Place. Paved Paradise
– for longer choreographs of 25 – 35 minutes (one show each month for 8 months) Fast Forward
30-30-30 – Celebrating the end of the year with a special dance performance, benefiting the Dance Programs in Dixon Place on December 30th. Event pages: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (virtual). Here are some photos 2016, 2017 , 2018, 2019 .
Organized and curated a special performance on Nov 8, 2018 at Dixon Place. “CloseUP” with Paul Taylor 2 and Guests
* , New York City, New York, US. NYC10
(Photos by Peter Yesley, Copyright NYC10)
* Resolutions! for 3 consecutive years at The Place, London, UK
(Photos by Peter Yesley)
* Producer, , a short-film, screened on the opening night of Lungiman Takes a Ride in Rose Theater, Frederick P. Rose Hall, home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 6 PM. Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival
Her Training Her Achievements Her Performances Her Performance Photos Her Paintings